Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Many Faces

Here's a rare shot, I caught my little guy in a smile. Actually in the next couple shots you'll notice the "ONLY" shots where I've caught smirks and a giggle but mostly you'll see him wearing the following faces:
Grumpy Face


Sleepy Face


What-Are-You-Looking-At Face



It's-Morning-Already-Ha-Ha! Face

Chill-Baby Face



Oops...Taking-a-Cheap-Shot-from-his-Big-Brother Face ...oounst!



Introducing a first time, coming into excistence Happy-with-Papi Face

The common, wimpery and very concerned If-I-Don't-Get-my-Boob-I'm-Going-to-Loose-It Face


Also a first time look at a Giggly-Smirky Face

"A joyful heart makes a cheerful face." Proverbs 15:13


4 comments:

Brandi Abadia said...

Yaaaay!!!
More pictures of AppleJuice.
Yeah, one day I'll call him by his real name.
He's so cute, and gettin' so fat!

Jeremy's fam said...

Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jill said...

Adorable!!

allhisblessings said...

hee hee!! I love it. the many faces of baby. I don't get to see them all in real life so that's cool that you put em all on the blog :)